- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
Big Data Computerworld Strategy Guide
Perhaps you’ve heard that the next new thing in IT is ‘big data’ and concluded that the hype-cycle machine is turning out another attention-getter. I’m not big on predicting paradigm shifts, so I won’t in this case. But I will say that if you’re an IT professional, you ignore big data at your peril. I believe this one is all it’s cracked up to be and more. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites