- ENISA: This is how smart home tech should be secured, but isn't
- National cybersecurity capability needs decades of “fresh thinking” on skills, private-sector partnerships: ACCS
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
Big Data Computerworld Strategy Guide
Perhaps you’ve heard that the next new thing in IT is ‘big data’ and concluded that the hype-cycle machine is turning out another attention-getter. I’m not big on predicting paradigm shifts, so I won’t in this case. But I will say that if you’re an IT professional, you ignore big data at your peril. I believe this one is all it’s cracked up to be and more. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Staples: Ball is in the Vendor’s court with 3D printing
- UPDATED: Logicalis Australia acquires Thomas Duryea Consulting
- Konica Minolta shows support for the Sydney Story Factory
- Dick Smith issues caution after $60 million inventory write-down
- NSW Government launches operational communications strategy