2012 SBIC Report: Realising the Mobile Enterprise
As more and more consumer devices connect to enterprise networks and store corporate data, risks continue to increase. Potentially devastating consequences include massive confidential data loss and ruinous security breaches. Security professionals can’t just ignore the risks or they’ll put their organisations in peril. But they also can’t say “no” or they’ll face the wrath of users and stand in the way of huge potential business benefits. The challenges may seem daunting, but the SBIC have put together this full report based on their discussions on balancing the risks and rewards of consumer devices to help you.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Netgear launches its first Cloud-based IT service platform
- Gazal Telecom ends up on ASIC wind up list
- Technology is not the biggest security problem: CompTIA
- Huawei Australia and the Canberra Raiders get behind Bowel Cancer Australia
- Public safety technology is central to becoming a smart city: Hitachi Data Systems
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change
- Microsoft hands some of the reins for its display ad business to AOL
- Why Open Colleges, Virgin Mobile are backing a new tool for brand advocacy
- Digital marketers look for behavioral triggers
- Can brand builders do well and do good?