- Senators call for investigation of potential safety, security threats from connected cars
- Obama won't pardon Snowden, despite petition
- Darkode cybercrime forum might be making a comeback
- Google: Lock up your Compute Engine data with your own encryption keys
- Groups urge Obama to oppose cyberthreat sharing bills
2012 SBIC Report: Realising the Mobile Enterprise
As more and more consumer devices connect to enterprise networks and store corporate data, risks continue to increase. Potentially devastating consequences include massive confidential data loss and ruinous security breaches. Security professionals can’t just ignore the risks or they’ll put their organisations in peril. But they also can’t say “no” or they’ll face the wrath of users and stand in the way of huge potential business benefits. The challenges may seem daunting, but the SBIC have put together this full report based on their discussions on balancing the risks and rewards of consumer devices to help you.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CMO: Customer experience economy requires corporate culture rethink
- Getting your board to support marketing
- Brand redesign, customer data and product story top priority list for Salmat's new CMO
- Report shows businesses still struggle with innovation
- How voice analytics helps iiNet hear customer problems on its network