- Is "Bring Your Own Identity" a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
- Attackers install DDoS bots on Amazon cloud, exploiting Elasticsearch weakness
- CIOs, CSOs should address cloud sovereignty uncertainty with facts: Gartner
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
2012 SBIC Report: Realising the Mobile Enterprise
As more and more consumer devices connect to enterprise networks and store corporate data, risks continue to increase. Potentially devastating consequences include massive confidential data loss and ruinous security breaches. Security professionals can’t just ignore the risks or they’ll put their organisations in peril. But they also can’t say “no” or they’ll face the wrath of users and stand in the way of huge potential business benefits. The challenges may seem daunting, but the SBIC have put together this full report based on their discussions on balancing the risks and rewards of consumer devices to help you.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing