- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
- Hacking Team exploits hit Asian TV network with old RAT
- Symantec: Well-heeled hacking group Black Vine behind Anthem breach
- Maliciously crafted MKV video files can be used to crash Android phones
- Russian hackers use Twitter to mask sneaky data theft
2012 SBIC Report: Realising the Mobile Enterprise
As more and more consumer devices connect to enterprise networks and store corporate data, risks continue to increase. Potentially devastating consequences include massive confidential data loss and ruinous security breaches. Security professionals can’t just ignore the risks or they’ll put their organisations in peril. But they also can’t say “no” or they’ll face the wrath of users and stand in the way of huge potential business benefits. The challenges may seem daunting, but the SBIC have put together this full report based on their discussions on balancing the risks and rewards of consumer devices to help you.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together
- Adobe's new interactive shoppable video experience
- HubSpot fires CMO, sanctions CEO over business ethics breach
- Australian grown mobile marketing platform secures BetAmerica deal
- Rachel Botsman: Trust is the currency of the 21st Century