- ANZ businesses suffer 29 data-loss events every day: Check Point
- Testing Security Controls for Logic Based Attacks
- Firms must muster the will to change security as username-password combos fall
- Honda's aims for 'collision-free society' are realised with new tech
- Apple Watch under scrutiny for privacy by Connecticut attorney general
2012 SBIC Report: Realising the Mobile Enterprise
As more and more consumer devices connect to enterprise networks and store corporate data, risks continue to increase. Potentially devastating consequences include massive confidential data loss and ruinous security breaches. Security professionals can’t just ignore the risks or they’ll put their organisations in peril. But they also can’t say “no” or they’ll face the wrath of users and stand in the way of huge potential business benefits. The challenges may seem daunting, but the SBIC have put together this full report based on their discussions on balancing the risks and rewards of consumer devices to help you.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Telstra launches communications initiatives for disabled Australians
- Australian Information Industry Association backs changes to ESOP
- Blackline appoints APAC GM to lead ambitious growth plan
- Fletcher lays down NBN strategy to address communications "equity"
- ACCAN unveils Digital Business Kit for SMBs
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer