- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Recommendations from the Global 1000 on Building Information Security Strategies
Here are seven recommendations to provide key ways to shore up defenses for organisations facing advanced persistent threats. It will take not only the commitment of the information-security team but also the support of executive leadership. Download today.
Please supply your email address to access the content.