The Susceptible Enterprise
As the adversaries hone their skills, government agencies and corporations grow more susceptible. Today’s IT environments at large enterprises have been built over many years, possibly decades. As organisations expand, merge, and develop global supply chains, they combine new and legacy systems, link networks, and integrate with more and more third-party service providers. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking