- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
The Susceptible Enterprise
As the adversaries hone their skills, government agencies and corporations grow more susceptible. Today’s IT environments at large enterprises have been built over many years, possibly decades. As organisations expand, merge, and develop global supply chains, they combine new and legacy systems, link networks, and integrate with more and more third-party service providers. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.