- Australian businesses “struggling” to stay ahead of cloud, mobile security risk
- Vietnam police hunt hackers behind mass outage
- Apple to stop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications soon
- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
The Susceptible Enterprise
As the adversaries hone their skills, government agencies and corporations grow more susceptible. Today’s IT environments at large enterprises have been built over many years, possibly decades. As organisations expand, merge, and develop global supply chains, they combine new and legacy systems, link networks, and integrate with more and more third-party service providers. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.