- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
The Shifting Threat Landscape
It is difficult to draw a definitive line between “conventional threats” and “advanced persistent threats” since the distinction is not clear cut; it’s more of a continuum than two absolutely distinct categories. It’s also changing over time as adversaries expand goals and/or adapt techniques. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.