The Shifting Threat Landscape
It is difficult to draw a definitive line between “conventional threats” and “advanced persistent threats” since the distinction is not clear cut; it’s more of a continuum than two absolutely distinct categories. It’s also changing over time as adversaries expand goals and/or adapt techniques. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NSW Supreme Court rules against NBN in TPG Fibre-to-the-Building case
- Enprise Solutions kick-starts Australian expansion with new BDM
- Veritas spin-off takes another step with new APJ leader
- The Australian security appliances market is at its best: IDC Australia
- KPMG and Appian tackle disruption through strategic alliance
- Interop 2015: SDN reality-check, apps aplenty
- CurrentC mobile pay to kick off in a single market mid-year
- Without batteries like Tesla's, the power grid could eventually break
- EU cars to get automatic emergency call system from 2018
- Decryption tool available for TeslaCrypt ransomware that targets games