The Shifting Threat Landscape
It is difficult to draw a definitive line between “conventional threats” and “advanced persistent threats” since the distinction is not clear cut; it’s more of a continuum than two absolutely distinct categories. It’s also changing over time as adversaries expand goals and/or adapt techniques. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- UNIQLO uses neuroscience to match your T-shirt to your mood
- How Citrix is driving customer conversions with a new startup technology
- Research: High social media usage set to change brand engagement strategy
- How Ticketek is using a DMP to not only target audiences, but pivot its business
- Embracing digital transformation in the finance sector