- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
The Shifting Threat Landscape
It is difficult to draw a definitive line between “conventional threats” and “advanced persistent threats” since the distinction is not clear cut; it’s more of a continuum than two absolutely distinct categories. It’s also changing over time as adversaries expand goals and/or adapt techniques. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Obama signs legislation allowing regulatory e-labels for smartphones, wearables
- Data retention inquiry to report in early 2015
- Aus government begins review of cyber security strategy
- Communications coalition urges national focus on broadband adoption
- Melbourne IT eyes social media market with Tiger Pistol