The Shifting Threat Landscape
It is difficult to draw a definitive line between “conventional threats” and “advanced persistent threats” since the distinction is not clear cut; it’s more of a continuum than two absolutely distinct categories. It’s also changing over time as adversaries expand goals and/or adapt techniques. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company