- Tor points finger at US researchers after possible compromise of service
- CISOs still struggle for respect from peers
- Attackers use domino effect to compromise your accounts
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Great privacy essay: Fourth Amendment Doctrine in the Era of Total Surveillance
Why is Cloud Killing off the Archival Tape Library
Traditional tape-based archival is under threat from cloud storage services that act as an offsite archival medium, facilitating integrated and seamless remote disaster recovery sites. The cloud provides all the advantages of disk-based storage while still competing effectively on price. Because the cloud is essentially remote disk-based storage, it is much faster to find and restore exact files or recover entire servers when combined with sector-based, real-time recovery software. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.