- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
Why is Cloud Killing off the Archival Tape Library
Traditional tape-based archival is under threat from cloud storage services that act as an offsite archival medium, facilitating integrated and seamless remote disaster recovery sites. The cloud provides all the advantages of disk-based storage while still competing effectively on price. Because the cloud is essentially remote disk-based storage, it is much faster to find and restore exact files or recover entire servers when combined with sector-based, real-time recovery software. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites