The Data Storage Imperative: Backup, Recovery and Archiving in Australia & New Zealand
This document analyses some of the key trends, perceptions, and actions that IT organisations are undertaking as they seek to cost-effectively store data to support business requirements while also complying with rapidly changing regulations. For this study, Forrester has surveyed 550 respondents across 11 countries in AP, including 50 in Australia and 30 in New Zealand, and conducted in-depth interviews with a mix of senior IT and business decision-makers who have deep knowledge of their organisation’s IT operations. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Netgear launches its first Cloud-based IT service platform
- Gazal Telecom ends up on ASIC wind up list
- Technology is not the biggest security problem: CompTIA
- Huawei Australia and the Canberra Raiders get behind Bowel Cancer Australia
- Public safety technology is central to becoming a smart city: Hitachi Data Systems
- Workday spans finance and HR with real-time planning tool
- Update: Google, Microsoft, Oracle back new R Consortium at Linux Foundation
- AllSeen cuts the ribbon on a bridge to other IoT worlds
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, June 30
- With a month to go, Microsoft issues new Windows 10 build with Edge browser brand
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change
- Microsoft hands some of the reins for its display ad business to AOL
- Why Open Colleges, Virgin Mobile are backing a new tool for brand advocacy
- Digital marketers look for behavioral triggers
- Can brand builders do well and do good?