- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
Case Study: Gadens Law Firm Reclaims 22 Hours of Lost Productivity Each Month
For the past eight years, Gadens Brisbane has used a “big three” security vendor to protect its network against malware and other threats. Despite deploying a complete antivirus package, the firm still experienced up to three infections across the network every week. This gap in security meant the firm’s IT team was spending up to six hours a week on security management, resulting in lawyers being unable to work on their computers for hours a time – an inconvenience for the individual, and costly for a business reliant on hourly charging. Read how Gadens Law Firm have reduced their security management time from about 6 hours a week to 30 minutes a week. Find out more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager