- CryptoLocker's UK victims escape malware's clutches with backups
- Netflix open sources internal threat monitoring tools
- Symantec courting Australian security talent as Sydney facility opened
- The week in security: Healthcare breach prompts govt security response
- Cleveland Indians turn to SIEM in malware, botnet battle
Case Study: Gadens Law Firm Reclaims 22 Hours of Lost Productivity Each Month
For the past eight years, Gadens Brisbane has used a “big three” security vendor to protect its network against malware and other threats. Despite deploying a complete antivirus package, the firm still experienced up to three infections across the network every week. This gap in security meant the firm’s IT team was spending up to six hours a week on security management, resulting in lawyers being unable to work on their computers for hours a time – an inconvenience for the individual, and costly for a business reliant on hourly charging. Read how Gadens Law Firm have reduced their security management time from about 6 hours a week to 30 minutes a week. Find out more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy
- AMI appoints Lee Tonitto as new CEO
- Cloudwords CMO: Marketing is returning to the human element
- Amazon to acquire video game streaming site Twitch for US$970 million
- Automation and data management technologies top marketing tech list