Case Study: Gadens Law Firm Reclaims 22 Hours of Lost Productivity Each Month
For the past eight years, Gadens Brisbane has used a “big three” security vendor to protect its network against malware and other threats. Despite deploying a complete antivirus package, the firm still experienced up to three infections across the network every week. This gap in security meant the firm’s IT team was spending up to six hours a week on security management, resulting in lawyers being unable to work on their computers for hours a time – an inconvenience for the individual, and costly for a business reliant on hourly charging. Read how Gadens Law Firm have reduced their security management time from about 6 hours a week to 30 minutes a week. Find out more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking