- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
- Microsoft cleans up Dell’s certificate mess as it did after Lenovo’s Superfish
- Microsoft zaps dodgy Dell digital certificates
Case Study: Gadens Law Firm Reclaims 22 Hours of Lost Productivity Each Month
For the past eight years, Gadens Brisbane has used a “big three” security vendor to protect its network against malware and other threats. Despite deploying a complete antivirus package, the firm still experienced up to three infections across the network every week. This gap in security meant the firm’s IT team was spending up to six hours a week on security management, resulting in lawyers being unable to work on their computers for hours a time – an inconvenience for the individual, and costly for a business reliant on hourly charging. Read how Gadens Law Firm have reduced their security management time from about 6 hours a week to 30 minutes a week. Find out more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Telstra extends NRL sponsorship and digital rights to 2022
- Schneider Electric forms strategic alliance with Integrated Control Technology
- Security, Cloud, Big Data, smart machines and artificial intelligence to lead 2016: Frost & Sullivan
- ACCAN voices concern over proposed domain name system changes
- ANZ upgrades its Internet banking experience