- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
- Reconnaissance code on industrial software site points to watering hole attack
Case Study: Gadens Law Firm Reclaims 22 Hours of Lost Productivity Each Month
For the past eight years, Gadens Brisbane has used a “big three” security vendor to protect its network against malware and other threats. Despite deploying a complete antivirus package, the firm still experienced up to three infections across the network every week. This gap in security meant the firm’s IT team was spending up to six hours a week on security management, resulting in lawyers being unable to work on their computers for hours a time – an inconvenience for the individual, and costly for a business reliant on hourly charging. Read how Gadens Law Firm have reduced their security management time from about 6 hours a week to 30 minutes a week. Find out more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Kaseya channel partners to benefit from NSW government move to Cloud
- Cystic fibrosis app takes out top prize at 2014 iAwards
- ISPs offer ways to combat online copyright infringement
- Sliced Tech joins CipherCloud to address changes to Privacy Act
- Datacore boosts software-defined storage push with new Sydney office