- Surveillance laws driving companies to limit data collection, developers to boost security
- The cost of a data breach has jumped 23 per cent in two years
- Cloud, MDM on horizon as Australia's SecuraLive races to compete on global security stage
- Judge classifies as class action an email scanning lawsuit against Yahoo
- Checking your Mac for viruses -- wait, what?
Case Study: Gadens Law Firm Reclaims 22 Hours of Lost Productivity Each Month
For the past eight years, Gadens Brisbane has used a “big three” security vendor to protect its network against malware and other threats. Despite deploying a complete antivirus package, the firm still experienced up to three infections across the network every week. This gap in security meant the firm’s IT team was spending up to six hours a week on security management, resulting in lawyers being unable to work on their computers for hours a time – an inconvenience for the individual, and costly for a business reliant on hourly charging. Read how Gadens Law Firm have reduced their security management time from about 6 hours a week to 30 minutes a week. Find out more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.