- NSA and GCHQ moles feeding Tor Project with bug reports, claims executive director
- MoD lays down cybersecurity challenge to suppliers
- Researchers malware steals Gmail password, online banking data
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- Your living room is vulnerable to cyber attacks
Bar Coding and RFID Enable Food Supply Chain Traceability and Safety
Momentum is growing to implement whole-chain traceability, which includes internal and external visibility, from the grower, through the distributor, to the retailer. This white paper examines how organisations can take advantage of bar code and radio frequency identification (RFID) technologies to improve safety, reduce operating expenses, meet compliance requirements, and improve efficiency.
Please supply your email address to access the content.