- Black Hat 2015: Ransomware not all it's cracked up to be
- Black Hat 2015: Attackers use commercial Terracotta VPN to launch attacks
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, August 4
- National cyber-security response, skills development crucial to Australia's economic future: Cisco
- DHS warns about privacy implications of cybersecurity bill
Bar Coding and RFID Enable Food Supply Chain Traceability and Safety
Momentum is growing to implement whole-chain traceability, which includes internal and external visibility, from the grower, through the distributor, to the retailer. This white paper examines how organisations can take advantage of bar code and radio frequency identification (RFID) technologies to improve safety, reduce operating expenses, meet compliance requirements, and improve efficiency.
Please supply your email address to access the content.