- New mobile-malware detection technique uses gestures
- DDOS attacks less frequent last year, more dangerous
- Safari users in the UK can sue Google over alleged privacy violations
- Startup takes the effort out of endpoint detection and response
- Vectra Networks ships a new sensor for its attack-detection gear
Bar Coding and RFID Enable Food Supply Chain Traceability and Safety
Momentum is growing to implement whole-chain traceability, which includes internal and external visibility, from the grower, through the distributor, to the retailer. This white paper examines how organisations can take advantage of bar code and radio frequency identification (RFID) technologies to improve safety, reduce operating expenses, meet compliance requirements, and improve efficiency.
Please supply your email address to access the content.