- Schneier: terrorists will switch to more secure alternatives to avoid encryption backdoors
- Study finds that anti-crypto laws won't work on an international stage
- Indegy finds out when industrial controls go bad (think Stuxnet)
- Patch your Cisco firewall now unless your company has no secrets
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
Bar Coding and RFID Enable Food Supply Chain Traceability and Safety
Momentum is growing to implement whole-chain traceability, which includes internal and external visibility, from the grower, through the distributor, to the retailer. This white paper examines how organisations can take advantage of bar code and radio frequency identification (RFID) technologies to improve safety, reduce operating expenses, meet compliance requirements, and improve efficiency.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- It's official: Older versions of IE are now at risk
- Google execs defend tax deal to UK legislators
- Project Kratos: AWS Lambda functionality, without Amazon lock-in
- Microsoft expands Windows 10 release notes, but experts want more, much more
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture