- Prevention is better than cure, but what if it's not enough?
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
Successful Managed IT Services- Keys to Outsourcing the Right Service to the Right Provider
Businesses, whether regional shops or global multi-nationals, are increasingly turning to external managed IT services providers for everything from email to archiving to ERP. For all the momentum and growth in the managed services segment, however, deciding when and where to outsource is not straightforward. This paper offers some practical guidance into determining whether outsourcing makes sense, key criteria for finding the right provider, and some fundamental steps to getting outsourcing relationships started on the right track.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration