- UK security sector warned over risk of selling to oppressive regimes
- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
Why Your Current Service Desk is Failing Your Business and What to do About It
Service management platforms have a vital role to play, but in most organisations, they’re not living up to expectations—delivering far too much complexity and cost, and far too little business value. This proves true even in organisations that have migrated to new solutions in recent years. This paper outlines why legacy service desks and even newer platforms have not delivered on expectations, it describes the requirements for a service desk solution to be truly effective in today’s business environment and it details how Nimsoft Service Desk delivers on these key requirements.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Close shaves between aircraft and drones on the upswing
- Obama signs legislation allowing regulatory e-labels for smartphones, wearables
- Data retention inquiry to report in early 2015
- Aus government begins review of cyber security strategy
- Communications coalition urges national focus on broadband adoption