- Reddit handed over user info for 58% of government requests
- 1Password's update highlights the difference between two-step and two-factor verification
- The end for 1024-bit SSL certificates is near, Mozilla kills a few more
- Carbon Black 5.0 released to help security teams respond faster
- LightCyber rolls out new features for endpoint malware detection platform
Why Your Current Service Desk is Failing Your Business and What to do About It
Service management platforms have a vital role to play, but in most organisations, they’re not living up to expectations—delivering far too much complexity and cost, and far too little business value. This proves true even in organisations that have migrated to new solutions in recent years. This paper outlines why legacy service desks and even newer platforms have not delivered on expectations, it describes the requirements for a service desk solution to be truly effective in today’s business environment and it details how Nimsoft Service Desk delivers on these key requirements.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities
- Mondelez A/NZ head of marketing services takes up China role
- Why social listening platforms are failing