- FTSE 100 firms swamped by Facebook and Twitter imposters, study finds
- China says new cybersurveillance proposal follows US security practices
- Volvo CIO: Data privacy is now a priority alongside car security and safety
- Drive-by attack relies on hacked GoDaddy accounts
- Message security in spotlight as 'Minister for Encryption' Turnbull reasserts importance of privacy
Why Your Current Service Desk is Failing Your Business and What to do About It
Service management platforms have a vital role to play, but in most organisations, they’re not living up to expectations—delivering far too much complexity and cost, and far too little business value. This proves true even in organisations that have migrated to new solutions in recent years. This paper outlines why legacy service desks and even newer platforms have not delivered on expectations, it describes the requirements for a service desk solution to be truly effective in today’s business environment and it details how Nimsoft Service Desk delivers on these key requirements.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived