- SMBs must step carefully before committing to security-as-a-service: GFI
- Trusting, lazy humans a common theme in recent security vulnerabilities
- Apple releases tons of security updates for recent flaws and exploits
- Surveillance court extends NSA's phone records collection
- Robot apocalypse unlikely, but researchers need to understand AI risks
The New Collaborative New Workspace
The information technology industry is undergoing one of the most significant periods of transformation in the last 20 years. This period of change is directed by a series of trends such as the explosive growth of powerful smartphones, the consumerisation of technology purchasing, and the move toward cloud-based software application delivery. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Ansell marketing chief: Technology literacy is imperative for customer experience success
- Holla chief: Customer experience is the new brand remit
- Ooyala buys media software vendor for digital and video content management
- NRMA announces second round of startup accelerator program
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change