- Why retailers like Home Depot get hacked
- Google reports a 19% jump in US government data requests
- Yahoo slams new 'digital will' law in US, says users have privacy when they die
- Open-source project promises easy-to-use encryption for email, instant messaging and more
- How network virtualization is used as a security tool
Gain the Virtualisation Advantage
Clearswift is at the forefront of virtualisation technology, with thousands of organisations around the world benefiting from the virtual editions of Clearswift Secure Web and Email Gateways. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer
- Report: Customer data analysis is up, but execs still rely on intuition for strategic decisions
- US retailer Kohl's develops prototype to predict shopping trolley abandonment