- Reddit handed over user info for 58% of government requests
- 1Password's update highlights the difference between two-step and two-factor verification
- The end for 1024-bit SSL certificates is near, Mozilla kills a few more
- Carbon Black 5.0 released to help security teams respond faster
- LightCyber rolls out new features for endpoint malware detection platform
Social Media Guidance
Social networking has revolutionised the way in which companies communicate with potential customers and suppliers. However, the use of social-networking tools by a company and its employees gives rise to a number of risks of which businesses should be aware. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities
- Mondelez A/NZ head of marketing services takes up China role
- Why social listening platforms are failing