- Average business spends $15 million battling cybercrime
- As hacks mount, October's cybersecurity push refocuses urgency for user, executive engagement
- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
- The week in security: Kmart, DJs hacked as report confirms Target ignored security basics
- IP camera makers pressure researcher to cancel security talk
Why Encrypt? - Securing email without compromising communications
There’s an old saying that a ship is safe in the harbour, but that’s not what ships are for. The same can be said of enterprise data. If a company’s success is increasingly determined by its ability to act on information, a fundamental requirement of that success is the enablement of unfettered communications between co-workers, partners and clients. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Aspect Software appoints Luke McNamara as regional sales manager