The Need for Data Loss Prevention Now
For many years, organisations have noted that the network is the computer. With that, the network is the data, as data is the gold. Imagine if it occurred that 500 office chairs were stolen, with asset tags. Not really such a big deal, as they are insured. But if a few gigabytes of data are lost from an organisation that can often mean significant impact and consequences. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Intel preps wireless power laptop tech for 2016
- Acer's Jade Primo smartphone puts a PC in your pocket
- Salesforce jumps into healthcare with a tailored cloud platform
- HP beefs up enterprise security suite with tools to root out malware, app vulnerabilites
- New drone hopes to make aerial photography a Snap
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy