- Senators call for investigation of potential safety, security threats from connected cars
- Obama won't pardon Snowden, despite petition
- Darkode cybercrime forum might be making a comeback
- Google: Lock up your Compute Engine data with your own encryption keys
- Groups urge Obama to oppose cyberthreat sharing bills
The Need for Data Loss Prevention Now
For many years, organisations have noted that the network is the computer. With that, the network is the data, as data is the gold. Imagine if it occurred that 500 office chairs were stolen, with asset tags. Not really such a big deal, as they are insured. But if a few gigabytes of data are lost from an organisation that can often mean significant impact and consequences. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CMO: Customer experience economy requires corporate culture rethink
- Getting your board to support marketing
- Brand redesign, customer data and product story top priority list for Salmat's new CMO
- Report shows businesses still struggle with innovation
- How voice analytics helps iiNet hear customer problems on its network