- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
- Telcos, government agencies least trusted to protect Australians' privacy
- Australia is world's fourth-largest holder of network-security patents, analysis finds
- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
- Private I: Hijacked DNS puts iOS virtual private networks at slight risk
The Need for Data Loss Prevention Now
For many years, organisations have noted that the network is the computer. With that, the network is the data, as data is the gold. Imagine if it occurred that 500 office chairs were stolen, with asset tags. Not really such a big deal, as they are insured. But if a few gigabytes of data are lost from an organisation that can often mean significant impact and consequences. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.