- How three small credit card transactions could reveal your identity
- Reflection techniques comprise nearly half of surging DDoS volumes: PLXsert
- Hackers shakedown businesses by encrypting their websites
- Managing redundant security alerts is costing businesses: FireEye
- Reddit handed over user info for 58% of government requests
The Need for Data Loss Prevention Now
For many years, organisations have noted that the network is the computer. With that, the network is the data, as data is the gold. Imagine if it occurred that 500 office chairs were stolen, with asset tags. Not really such a big deal, as they are insured. But if a few gigabytes of data are lost from an organisation that can often mean significant impact and consequences. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities