- Mobile malware making Australians trust mobile devices less over time
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Privileged-account risk multiplies for Australia's cloud-hungry businesses: CyberArk
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches
The Need for Data Loss Prevention Now
For many years, organisations have noted that the network is the computer. With that, the network is the data, as data is the gold. Imagine if it occurred that 500 office chairs were stolen, with asset tags. Not really such a big deal, as they are insured. But if a few gigabytes of data are lost from an organisation that can often mean significant impact and consequences. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.