- Second HTTPS snooping flaw breaks security for thousands of iOS apps
- Police breaks up cybergang that stole over $15 million from banks
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
The Need for Data Loss Prevention Now
For many years, organisations have noted that the network is the computer. With that, the network is the data, as data is the gold. Imagine if it occurred that 500 office chairs were stolen, with asset tags. Not really such a big deal, as they are insured. But if a few gigabytes of data are lost from an organisation that can often mean significant impact and consequences. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.