The Need for Data Loss Prevention Now
For many years, organisations have noted that the network is the computer. With that, the network is the data, as data is the gold. Imagine if it occurred that 500 office chairs were stolen, with asset tags. Not really such a big deal, as they are insured. But if a few gigabytes of data are lost from an organisation that can often mean significant impact and consequences. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CISA likely coming back to Senate, amid doubts about effectiveness
- Review: Office 2016 for Mac offers a new interface and better features
- Blackberry buys Good Technology as it further expands into mobile device security
- French ISPs petition court to overturn secret foreign surveillance decree
- LinkedIn-based intelligence gathering campaign targets the security industry
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC