- Using Instagram on public Wi-Fi poses risk of an account hijack, researcher says
- Mobile-loving Aussies open targets for Koler malware: Kaspersky
- Despite shocks, organisations still not making security a continuous process: Bussiere
- Analysis skills lacking as security data piles up, consultant warns
- Virtual servers still face real security threats
The Need for Data Loss Prevention Now
For many years, organisations have noted that the network is the computer. With that, the network is the data, as data is the gold. Imagine if it occurred that 500 office chairs were stolen, with asset tags. Not really such a big deal, as they are insured. But if a few gigabytes of data are lost from an organisation that can often mean significant impact and consequences. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Newcastle Council deploys TechnologyOne enterprise solution
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz launch
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- Huawei targets European football clubs with FanPlay partnership