- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
The Need for Data Loss Prevention Now
For many years, organisations have noted that the network is the computer. With that, the network is the data, as data is the gold. Imagine if it occurred that 500 office chairs were stolen, with asset tags. Not really such a big deal, as they are insured. But if a few gigabytes of data are lost from an organisation that can often mean significant impact and consequences. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates
- Nutanix raises $US140 million in new funding
- Uber vows to defy German ban on its UberPop ride-sharing service
- In earthquakes, alerts may turn machines into action heroes
- Should you buy enterprise applications from a startup?
- Microsoft's Australian Azure region 'just around the corner'
- Healthdirect Australia sees value in open source for security solution