- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Email encryption - Not an option, now a necessity
Adherence to clearly defined IT security standards has become the norm. While the specifics vary from region to region, most share a common thread calling for proactive data protection policies, positive enforcement, regular risk reviews, end-user education and a capacity to demonstrate that such actions are being taken. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.