- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Kenneth van Wyk: Why do we keep relearning the same security lessons again and again?
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Enthusiast developer keeps Windows XP alive with unofficial 'Service Pack 4'
Email encryption - Not an option, now a necessity
Adherence to clearly defined IT security standards has become the norm. While the specifics vary from region to region, most share a common thread calling for proactive data protection policies, positive enforcement, regular risk reviews, end-user education and a capacity to demonstrate that such actions are being taken. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.