- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
Email encryption - Not an option, now a necessity
Adherence to clearly defined IT security standards has become the norm. While the specifics vary from region to region, most share a common thread calling for proactive data protection policies, positive enforcement, regular risk reviews, end-user education and a capacity to demonstrate that such actions are being taken. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week