Maximising productivity without sacrificing security
Advances in mobility and client computing technology combined with the ubiquity of the Internet and social media are creating a culture and desire for constant connectivity and anywhere access to information. As these trends extend from the home into the work place, IT managers should consider seriously the opportunities for increased productivity and communication with customers and constituents, as well as understand the increased security risks posed by online, anytime access to private networks and data. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- Microsoft kills off some of Nokia's apps for Windows Phone
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC