- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
- New Brunswick Conquers Identity Management With Virtual Directory
- Here are the limits of Apple's iOS 8 privacy features
- Cisco's 5500 series firewalls get major Sourcefire security overhaul
Maximising productivity without sacrificing security
Advances in mobility and client computing technology combined with the ubiquity of the Internet and social media are creating a culture and desire for constant connectivity and anywhere access to information. As these trends extend from the home into the work place, IT managers should consider seriously the opportunities for increased productivity and communication with customers and constituents, as well as understand the increased security risks posed by online, anytime access to private networks and data. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Lenovo to cough up $100 refunds, $250 vouchers to settle IdeaPad suit
- Pertino adds management, tracking apps to its service
- Early iPhone 6 usage 8x higher than iPhone 6 Plus
- Ex-Cisco employee pleads guilty to second-degree murder in ‘Google Maps case'
- Ericsson acquires majority stake in Apcera for cloud policy compliance