- The week in security: iappANZ weighs privacy progress; Obama, industry fight government spying
- Regin is groundbreaking malware on par with Stuxnet, Symantec says
- NSA privacy director defends agency's surveillance
- Thwarting attackers with threat intelligence
- Segmenting for security: Five steps to protect your network
Maximising productivity without sacrificing security
Advances in mobility and client computing technology combined with the ubiquity of the Internet and social media are creating a culture and desire for constant connectivity and anywhere access to information. As these trends extend from the home into the work place, IT managers should consider seriously the opportunities for increased productivity and communication with customers and constituents, as well as understand the increased security risks posed by online, anytime access to private networks and data. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Acano boosts Australian presence with four new partners
- Dimension Data launches managed Cloud platform for federal government
- VIDEO INTERVIEWS: ARN Insight Luncheon Series No 2
- Demand for smart devices to create channel competition: Cellnet
- Definable business-based outcomes to dictate IT spend: UXC Connect