- RedHat security finds multiple network devices leak ‘RSA-CRT’ keys
- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
- Is poor software development the biggest cyber threat?
IDC Technology Spotlight: Easing the Transition to a Virtual End Point Infrastructure
IT departments have increasingly adopted virtualisation as a way to increase agility and make businesses more competitive while maximising operational efficiencies. Following the success with server virtualisation, many organisations are now turning to desktop virtualisation to more easily manage and secure the use of desktop PCs, notebooks, tablets, and other mobile devices throughout the enterprise. This Technology Spotlight discusses the drivers, benefits, and challenges of creating virtual desktop environments.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Cloud shaking up Australian data centre market: Frost & Sullivan
- For future wearables, the network could be you
- ACLU urges court to block NSA's continued phone records collection
- Microsoft browser users kick older IE editions to the curb
- The unintended consequences of a RASP-focused application security strategy
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda