IDC Technology Spotlight: Easing the Transition to a Virtual End Point Infrastructure
IT departments have increasingly adopted virtualisation as a way to increase agility and make businesses more competitive while maximising operational efficiencies. Following the success with server virtualisation, many organisations are now turning to desktop virtualisation to more easily manage and secure the use of desktop PCs, notebooks, tablets, and other mobile devices throughout the enterprise. This Technology Spotlight discusses the drivers, benefits, and challenges of creating virtual desktop environments.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Acronis launches software-as-a-service backup delivery model for VARs, MSPs
- ZipTel wins major Trafalgar Travel deployment as part of retail roadmap
- Mature datacentre footprint still has room for innovation: Veeam
- A10 Networks’ new channel vision to be delivered by WhiteGold Solutions
- Fujitsu World Tour: Cloud entering third phase of maturity
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation
- Yahoo buys Flurry to make more money from mobile apps
- Salesforce.com's trademark infringement anything but social, lawsuit claims
- Better CIO/CFO relationships see CMO salaries soar