IDC Technology Spotlight: Easing the Transition to a Virtual End Point Infrastructure
IT departments have increasingly adopted virtualisation as a way to increase agility and make businesses more competitive while maximising operational efficiencies. Following the success with server virtualisation, many organisations are now turning to desktop virtualisation to more easily manage and secure the use of desktop PCs, notebooks, tablets, and other mobile devices throughout the enterprise. This Technology Spotlight discusses the drivers, benefits, and challenges of creating virtual desktop environments.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- Microsoft kills off some of Nokia's apps for Windows Phone
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC