The innovator’s perfect storm: Agile, Project Management, Information Security and Cloud
The drive to innovate is, in part, fuelling Cloud adoption, where the ‘need for speed’ often trumps conventional risk, total cost, project management, application development and other key governance considerations. In this mix, how do the foundational business technology management frameworks help or hinder this rush to get products and processes ‘out the door’? Do the conventional methodologies such as agile application development, project management and information security need to be redesigned or to have their rigour diluted to meet the new environment? This paper explores 7 key considerations that every business must consider in order to guarantee successful outcomes.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- FIRST LOOK: Ray Ozzie's Talko cloud calling/messaging iPhone app
- Internet of Things roundtable: Experts discuss what to look for in IoT platforms
- Gray market iPhone 6 prices plunge in China
- GoogleX to circle the Earth with Internet-connected balloons
- Ray Ozzie's Talko app stores calls in cloud, lets you search them
- CMO Council: CMO/CIO friction inhibiting digital marketing innovation
- Salesforce brings customer strategy mapping to mobile apps
- CMO interview: How Citibank is dishing up targeted customer engagement
- How haptics will transform your gadgets
- Report: Global digital advertising spend propelled by ad tech innovations