- Integrate encryption with device management to overcome key-management issues: LANDESK
- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
- Telcos, government agencies least trusted to protect Australians' privacy
- Australia is world's fourth-largest holder of network-security patents, analysis finds
- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
The innovator’s perfect storm: Agile, Project Management, Information Security and Cloud
The drive to innovate is, in part, fuelling Cloud adoption, where the ‘need for speed’ often trumps conventional risk, total cost, project management, application development and other key governance considerations. In this mix, how do the foundational business technology management frameworks help or hinder this rush to get products and processes ‘out the door’? Do the conventional methodologies such as agile application development, project management and information security need to be redesigned or to have their rigour diluted to meet the new environment? This paper explores 7 key considerations that every business must consider in order to guarantee successful outcomes.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- UXC Oxygen appoints Craig Stevenson as business manager
- Ransomware in Australia has seen a steady growth in the past six months: Bitdefender
- Canon opens the doors on new headquarters in Brisbane (+14 photos)
- Gartner explains how businesses can simplify the mid-market datacentre
- Cisco launches Internet of Everything Innovation Centre in WA