The innovator’s perfect storm: Agile, Project Management, Information Security and Cloud
The drive to innovate is, in part, fuelling Cloud adoption, where the ‘need for speed’ often trumps conventional risk, total cost, project management, application development and other key governance considerations. In this mix, how do the foundational business technology management frameworks help or hinder this rush to get products and processes ‘out the door’? Do the conventional methodologies such as agile application development, project management and information security need to be redesigned or to have their rigour diluted to meet the new environment? This paper explores 7 key considerations that every business must consider in order to guarantee successful outcomes.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking