- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
The innovator’s perfect storm: Agile, Project Management, Information Security and Cloud
The drive to innovate is, in part, fuelling Cloud adoption, where the ‘need for speed’ often trumps conventional risk, total cost, project management, application development and other key governance considerations. In this mix, how do the foundational business technology management frameworks help or hinder this rush to get products and processes ‘out the door’? Do the conventional methodologies such as agile application development, project management and information security need to be redesigned or to have their rigour diluted to meet the new environment? This paper explores 7 key considerations that every business must consider in order to guarantee successful outcomes.
Please supply your email address to access the content.