- Finnish companies join forces to build secure OS for smartphones and tablets
- DoCoMo app shares SIM credentials with offline devices
- NSA authorization to collect bulk phone data extended to June 1
- How a Blu-ray disc could install malware on your computer
- The week in security: Superfish a super problem, ransomware too
Enabling Agile and Intelligent Businesses
Changing markets, competitive pressures and evolving needs are placing increase pressure on IT to deliver greater flexibility and speed. Leading companies are adopting Service-Orientated Architecture (SOA) as a means of delivering on these requirements by overcoming the complexity of their application and IT environments. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- In marriage of convenience, Intel taps ARM graphics in new x86 smartphone chip
- Microsoft, Intel team on low-cost Windows 10 phones
- Intel rethinking tablets with new Atom X5, X7 chips
- Fave Raves 2015: What's your favorite enterprise IT product?
- Cars will drive themselves in three phases: First, traffic jams
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey