- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
- Telcos, government agencies least trusted to protect Australians' privacy
- Australia is world's fourth-largest holder of network-security patents, analysis finds
- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
- Private I: Hijacked DNS puts iOS virtual private networks at slight risk
Best Practice Insight BPM case study: Maersk Line
This report examines the implementation of an extensive BPM programme to transform core operational business processes within Maersk Line, the world‟s largest ocean shipping carrier.
Please supply your email address to access the content.