- National cyber-security response, skills development crucial to Australia's economic future: Cisco
- DHS warns about privacy implications of cybersecurity bill
- Apple computers vulnerable to 'Thunderstrike 2' firmware worm
- Cleaning up botnets takes years, if ever, to complete
- Yahoo tackles large 'malvertising' campaign in its ad network
Best Practice Insight BPM case study: Maersk Line
This report examines the implementation of an extensive BPM programme to transform core operational business processes within Maersk Line, the world‟s largest ocean shipping carrier.
Please supply your email address to access the content.