Get Serious About SOA Governance: A Five-Step Action Plan for Architects
Today's businesses face unprecedented challenges and changes. Technology advances, such as cloud computing, are accelerating the pace of change, and driving many companies to transform the way they operate. In this whitepaper, we look at how some enterprise-grade cloud organisations may find themselves falling short of their cloud computing transformation goals, while others enhance their back-office operations to gain competitive advantage.
When you think Open Source software, you may think of half-baked programs too hard to use, or perhaps lacking power. Well, think again. This Open ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- 5 ways CMOs can get their CFO onside
- Apple forced to adopt new warranty policy after ACCC investigation
- Kenshoo platform tops Forrester list for social advertising capabilities
- Celebrities and the iPhone 5S top trends for Google search in 2013
- Rising demand for big data analytics skills triggers wage debate