- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
How to Eliminate Risk and Save Money Deploying Business-Critical Databases
Virtually all organisations in both the public and private sectors use database systems at the core of their IT operations. These databases are integral to day-to-day business processes. IT organisations are accountable for ensuring maximum reliability and availability while under constant pressure to add new capabilities, increase performance to support growth, and contain costs. This paper outlines how Oracle's investments in the Oracle enable IT organisations to overcome these difficult and opposing challenges.
Please supply your email address to access the content.