- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
How to Eliminate Risk and Save Money Deploying Business-Critical Databases
Virtually all organisations in both the public and private sectors use database systems at the core of their IT operations. These databases are integral to day-to-day business processes. IT organisations are accountable for ensuring maximum reliability and availability while under constant pressure to add new capabilities, increase performance to support growth, and contain costs. This paper outlines how Oracle's investments in the Oracle enable IT organisations to overcome these difficult and opposing challenges.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Xiaomi moving data outside China following privacy concerns
- At Austin airport, Wi-Fi predicts how long the security line will be
- Twitter weaves Fabric, but will developers be drawn in?
- AT&T signed up 500,000 cars for its 4G network last quarter
- Debian community splits over systemd, but fork still unlikely