How to Eliminate Risk and Save Money Deploying Business-Critical Databases
Virtually all organisations in both the public and private sectors use database systems at the core of their IT operations. These databases are integral to day-to-day business processes. IT organisations are accountable for ensuring maximum reliability and availability while under constant pressure to add new capabilities, increase performance to support growth, and contain costs. This paper outlines how Oracle's investments in the Oracle enable IT organisations to overcome these difficult and opposing challenges.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking