- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
How to Eliminate Risk and Save Money Deploying Business-Critical Databases
Virtually all organisations in both the public and private sectors use database systems at the core of their IT operations. These databases are integral to day-to-day business processes. IT organisations are accountable for ensuring maximum reliability and availability while under constant pressure to add new capabilities, increase performance to support growth, and contain costs. This paper outlines how Oracle's investments in the Oracle enable IT organisations to overcome these difficult and opposing challenges.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm
- Huawei's Australian enterprise business posts triple digit revenue growth
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration