- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
- Endpoint protection pitched as alternative for unpatchable EOL Windows systems
- AWS re:Invent 2015: AWS security and compliance tools embrace enterprise Clouds
SPARC Enterprise M3000, M4000, M5000, M8000, and M9000 Server Architecture: Flexible, Mainframe-Class Compute Power
Organisations now rely on technology more than ever before. Today, compute systems play a critical role in every function from product design to customer order fulfillment. In many cases, business success is dependent on continuous availability of IT services. Once only required in pockets of the datacenter, mainframe-class reliability and serviceability are now essential for systems throughout the enterprise. In addition, powering datacenter servers and keeping services running through a power outage are significant concerns. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- New AWS tools give developers high-powered instances, better container support and more
- Qualcomm enters server CPU market with 24-core ARM chip
- Quick iPhone 6S case review: Ballistic Tungsten Tough
- AWS re:Invent 2015: Amazon aims to make AWS a better home for IoT devices
- Dell's next 'AFTE' software robot will offer cognitive intelligence
- The role of the chief digital officer: Make yourself redundant
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button