- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
SPARC Enterprise M3000, M4000, M5000, M8000, and M9000 Server Architecture: Flexible, Mainframe-Class Compute Power
Organisations now rely on technology more than ever before. Today, compute systems play a critical role in every function from product design to customer order fulfillment. In many cases, business success is dependent on continuous availability of IT services. Once only required in pockets of the datacenter, mainframe-class reliability and serviceability are now essential for systems throughout the enterprise. In addition, powering datacenter servers and keeping services running through a power outage are significant concerns. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Dicker Data unveils new "post-acquisition" logo (Embargo Monday April 20)
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom