SPARC Enterprise M3000, M4000, M5000, M8000, and M9000 Server Architecture: Flexible, Mainframe-Class Compute Power
Organisations now rely on technology more than ever before. Today, compute systems play a critical role in every function from product design to customer order fulfillment. In many cases, business success is dependent on continuous availability of IT services. Once only required in pockets of the datacenter, mainframe-class reliability and serviceability are now essential for systems throughout the enterprise. In addition, powering datacenter servers and keeping services running through a power outage are significant concerns. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Intel preps wireless power laptop tech for 2016
- Acer's Jade Primo smartphone puts a PC in your pocket
- Salesforce jumps into healthcare with a tailored cloud platform
- HP beefs up enterprise security suite with tools to root out malware, app vulnerabilites
- New drone hopes to make aerial photography a Snap
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy