Reducing Total Cost of Ownership through Vertical Integration
Virtualisation and cloud computing have become increasingly important as a means to increase flexibility and support growing business requirements for new IT services. Many organisations have deployed virtualised IT infrastructures based on x86 servers to take advantage of lower costs and open architecture that enables a choice of vendors for software components such as operating system, virtualization software, and management tools. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- AWS re:Invent 2015: We don’t want partners to be in the background
- Dimension Data establishes digital practice division
- Cross-channel marketing majorly impacts business performance: Oracle Marketing Cloud
- David Gage leaves Microsoft
- Victorian Life Sciences Computation Initiative onboards 'Snowy' Lenovo cluster
- oOh! unveils interactive retail screens with sensory features
- UNIQLO uses neuroscience to match your T-shirt to your mood
- How Citrix is driving customer conversions with a new startup technology
- Research: High social media usage set to change brand engagement strategy
- How Ticketek is using a DMP to not only target audiences, but pivot its business