- The convergence of IT security and physical access control
- Cutting through the noise of false positives: Time to take back control
- Utilities ignorant of IT security despite pounding by hackers: Ponemon
- Next-gen firewalls protect crews in concert at Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
Reducing Total Cost of Ownership through Vertical Integration
Virtualisation and cloud computing have become increasingly important as a means to increase flexibility and support growing business requirements for new IT services. Many organisations have deployed virtualised IT infrastructures based on x86 servers to take advantage of lower costs and open architecture that enables a choice of vendors for software components such as operating system, virtualization software, and management tools. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Channel’s Software-Defined Everything competency will be specialised: Schneider Electric
- Communications Alliance urges caution in online copyright debate
- Atmail Cloud billings jump 900 per cent on Zuora SaaS platform
- NTT Com forms Cloud partnership with the Philippines' largest telco
- Television is still king, but not for long: Deloitte