- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- Better bug-bounty reports helped Facebook hone in on 2015's surge in critical flaws
- Bill filed in Congress would ban encryption backdoors
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
Reducing Total Cost of Ownership through Vertical Integration
Virtualisation and cloud computing have become increasingly important as a means to increase flexibility and support growing business requirements for new IT services. Many organisations have deployed virtualised IT infrastructures based on x86 servers to take advantage of lower costs and open architecture that enables a choice of vendors for software components such as operating system, virtualization software, and management tools. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation
- Virgin customer loyalty program, initiatives help deliver solid first-half results
- 6 things you should know about Twitter's timeline change
- 6 lessons in CRM project management: What brands would do differently next time
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer