Staying Ahead of the Data Explosion
The total volume of data being processed and stored by businesses is rising exponentially. IDC has estimated that the size of the "digital universe" will increase 29 fold between 2010 and 2020. Data storage technology has undergone a steady increase in capacity, along with a steady decline in the cost per unit to store information. Unfortunately, data storage capacity is not keeping pace with data growth and necessitating greater intelligence in the storage infrastructure. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company