Staying Ahead of the Data Explosion
The total volume of data being processed and stored by businesses is rising exponentially. IDC has estimated that the size of the "digital universe" will increase 29 fold between 2010 and 2020. Data storage technology has undergone a steady increase in capacity, along with a steady decline in the cost per unit to store information. Unfortunately, data storage capacity is not keeping pace with data growth and necessitating greater intelligence in the storage infrastructure. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- Stern joins MuleSoft as regional vice-president A/NZ
- Hitachi Data Systems and Global Storage partner on local Cloud
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption