- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
Staying Ahead of the Data Explosion
The total volume of data being processed and stored by businesses is rising exponentially. IDC has estimated that the size of the "digital universe" will increase 29 fold between 2010 and 2020. Data storage technology has undergone a steady increase in capacity, along with a steady decline in the cost per unit to store information. Unfortunately, data storage capacity is not keeping pace with data growth and necessitating greater intelligence in the storage infrastructure. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.