- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
Taking Advantage of Multicore/Multiprocessor Technologies to Meet Today’s Storage Needs
Data growth is not only driving up storage costs, but also transforming performance and efficiency requirements for storage systems. IDC estimated that in 2011, the amount of information created and replicated would surpass 1.8 zettabytes (1.8 trillion gigabytes) - growing by a factor of nine in just five years. Read how IT managers are looking for new storage solutions that can address today’s needs for managing large amounts of data.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester