Oracle Exadata - What does extreme performance mean for your business?
As orgainisations contend with escalating demands for greater quanities of information, more sophisticated data analysis, and a burgeoning user population, Oracle Exadata makes workloads faster, easier to manage and less expensive. Oracle Exadata is the world's first database machine to provide extreme performance for both data warehousing and online transaction processing applications. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- Stern joins MuleSoft as regional vice-president A/NZ
- Hitachi Data Systems and Global Storage partner on local Cloud
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption