- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Pirate Bay co-founder sentenced to 3.5 years imprisonment in Denmark
- Google to kill off SSL 3.0 in Chrome 40
Oracle Exadata - What does extreme performance mean for your business?
As orgainisations contend with escalating demands for greater quanities of information, more sophisticated data analysis, and a burgeoning user population, Oracle Exadata makes workloads faster, easier to manage and less expensive. Oracle Exadata is the world's first database machine to provide extreme performance for both data warehousing and online transaction processing applications. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.