- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Firefox gains Chrome-like malicious file defences
- Mystery 'Onion/Critroni' ransom Trojan evolves to use more sophisticated encryption
- Criminals ride Google coattails in DDoS attacks
- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
Oracle Exadata - What does extreme performance mean for your business?
As orgainisations contend with escalating demands for greater quanities of information, more sophisticated data analysis, and a burgeoning user population, Oracle Exadata makes workloads faster, easier to manage and less expensive. Oracle Exadata is the world's first database machine to provide extreme performance for both data warehousing and online transaction processing applications. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing