Information for Success - Customers Achieve Extreme Performance at Lowest Cost with Oracle Exadata Database Machine
Enterprise data is growing exponentially, and with this growth comes larger databases and more business users seeking faster response times to increasingly complex queries. How do you prioritise IT investments to ensure support for growing volumes of data and still meet your business users’ evolving requirements—such as competing more effectively, reducing IT costs, meeting compliance requirements, or anticipating changing market conditions? Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Veritas reveals new company strategy
- Psoda launches not-for-profit charity initiative in Australia
- Schneider Electric and Cisco ink partnership for resilient control system networks
- Organisations need a more centralised data strategy: Commvault
- Bluechip Infotech acquires MPA Systems' Cyberoam business