- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
- How the FIDO Alliance's U2F could simplify two-factor authentication
- Google extends two-factor authentication with physical USB keys
- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
Information for Success - Customers Achieve Extreme Performance at Lowest Cost with Oracle Exadata Database Machine
Enterprise data is growing exponentially, and with this growth comes larger databases and more business users seeking faster response times to increasingly complex queries. How do you prioritise IT investments to ensure support for growing volumes of data and still meet your business users’ evolving requirements—such as competing more effectively, reducing IT costs, meeting compliance requirements, or anticipating changing market conditions? Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.