- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
Information for Success - Customers Achieve Extreme Performance at Lowest Cost with Oracle Exadata Database Machine
Enterprise data is growing exponentially, and with this growth comes larger databases and more business users seeking faster response times to increasingly complex queries. How do you prioritise IT investments to ensure support for growing volumes of data and still meet your business users’ evolving requirements—such as competing more effectively, reducing IT costs, meeting compliance requirements, or anticipating changing market conditions? Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation