Information for Success - Customers Achieve Extreme Performance at Lowest Cost with Oracle Exadata Database Machine
Enterprise data is growing exponentially, and with this growth comes larger databases and more business users seeking faster response times to increasingly complex queries. How do you prioritise IT investments to ensure support for growing volumes of data and still meet your business users’ evolving requirements—such as competing more effectively, reducing IT costs, meeting compliance requirements, or anticipating changing market conditions? Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking