- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
- Some routers vulnerable to remote hacking due to hard-coded admin credentials
- From TeaMp0ison hackivist to ISIS: US drone strikes British citizen
- Reports: Ex-TeaMp0isoN member killed in Syrian drone strike
New Possibilities for Your Business with the World’s Fastest Database Machine
Update your data warehouse in near real time. Run reports that once took three hours in just 20 minutes. Consolidate multiple databases onto a single platform. Exadata Database Machine loads data faster, returns queries sooner, and sets new IT performance standards. It’s secure, it’s scalable, and all of it— hardware and software. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- SimpliVity lays out market plans and new OmniStack 3.0
- BSA settles $72,000 unlicensed software case with Victorian IT business
- Over a third of A/NZ organisations targeted by APTs in 2015: FireEye
- Intel Security appoints Richard Steranka to lead worldwide channels
- Bulletproof gains financial momentum