- The week in security: Snapchat, Dropbox deny culpability for photo, account leaks
- Apple Pay could be a big deal for Android users
- Cyber insurance: Worth it, but beware of the exclusions
- Cabinet Office launches procurement for new PSN framework
- Researcher creates proof-of-concept worm for network-attached storage devices
Oracle R Enterprise
Oracle R Enterprise makes the popular R statistical programming language and environment ready for the enterprise and big data. Data analysts can run the latest R open source packages and develop and operationalise R scripts for analytical applications in one step—without having to learn SQL. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it