A New Dimension to Data Warehousing: 2011 IOUG Data Warehousing Survey
Data warehousing is undergoing the most radical transformation seen since it was first conceived. One reason for this transformation is that data warehouses are on the front lines of the Big Data explosion. Not only do companies need to manage and store hundreds of terabytes to petabytes of data, they also need to find ways to extract the maximum value from this torrent of increasingly complex and diverse information. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Vodafone relying on high-value subscribers amid 137,000 customer loss
- Brocade kitting the Australian Genome Research Facility for Big Data
- Anchor goes Openstack to boost retail website performance
- Adobe: Class division emerging in website design
- Acronis launches software-as-a-service backup delivery model for VARs, MSPs
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success