- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- Router malware: Fact or fiction?
- Los Alamos National Lab's R&D fueling new quantum-crypto firm
- Drupal offers bounty for breaking its new two-factor authentication
- Java, Flash and Reader still PC admins' biggest security headaches
Database Manageability and Productivity Cost Comparison Study Oracle Database 11g Release 2 vs. SAP Sybase ASE 15.7
In today’s world, corporations are generating massive amounts of data, requiring advanced techniques to protect, store and analyze this data. Database management systems have thus become an integral part of the day to day operation of a business. The purpose of this database manageability and productivity cost comparison study is to provide IT decision makers with factual information to address the rise in costs associated with managing a database platform on a day-to-day basis. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again
- EXPERIENCE IBM CLOUD 2014: Cloud an enabler, analytics a gold mine (+10 photos)
- UXC posts 31 per cent profit drop due to redundancies, acquisitions
- HubSpot's US$100m IPO listing welcomed, but profitability questions raised
- Quantium helps Woolies get personal with customers, CEO says
- Nissan Motorsport revs up sponsorships with CRM
- Twitter Analytics will leave you wishing for more
- How PaaS is helping Volkswagen to deliver customer leads on mobile