- Study finds most mobile apps put your security and privacy at risk
- Why CIOs stick with cloud computing despite NSA snooping scandal
- Sen. Markey wants to know: Can your car be hacked?
- Microsoft customer privacy vs. NSA snooping
- Android flashlight app developer settles FTC charges of sharing geolocation data
Database Manageability and Productivity Cost Comparison Study: Oracle Database 11g Release 2 VS IBM DB2 Enterprise 9.7
The use of powerful mobile devices has become so widespread, industry leaders in almost every sector have embraced mobility solutions as central elements of their IT and business operations. As mobile budgets grow, so does the influence of business units on mobility strategy. However, without a comprehensive strategy that encompass business goals, policies and processes, then initiatives into mobility will struggle to deliver the expected benefits. Click to download!
FeedDemon is an easy-to-use RSS reader for Windows which will keep you informed with the latest news and information. The Google Reader Synchronization allows you ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch